Legal translation is traditionally considered to be one of the most difficult types of translation. It requires the translator to know the special terms, phrases and special vocabulary.
PECULIARITIES OF LEGAL TRANSLATION
Any mistakes are prohibited in legal translation: too much depends on the accuracy of the translation. Any error can lead to distortion of the document’s meaning and to negative consequences.
For this reason, it is not recommended for you to translate legal documents on your own. Of course, the terminology can be checked in the dictionary, but in practice, there are so many nuances that it is practically impossible to perform a competent translation without excellent knowledge of the language, and also of a certain area of jurisprudence. In addition, some language structures that are used in the legal system of a particular country do not have analogues in other countries.
TYPES OF DOCUMENTS TO BE TRANSLATED
Our translation agency translates any legal documents:
- Personal documents (certificates, passports, diplomas, work record books). Notarial certification of the translator’ signature is also possible.
- Any legal documentation of legal entities: contracts, agreements, protocols of intentions, powers of attorney, licenses.
- Business correspondence on legal issues.
- Regulatory and legislative acts.
- Accounting documents and financial statements.
- Any statements, certificates, expert opinions, extracts from any registers.
- Claims, statements of claim, materials of civil and criminal cases.
- Articles of Association and other foundation documents.
COST OF LEGAL TRANSLATION
150 UAH / 1,800 characters with spaces
SERVICES OF TRANSLATION AGENCY
Legal translation of documents is a hard work, more likely even art. The specialists of our Agency have the qualification, sufficient for execution of an order of any complexity. All nuances and peculiarities of the country, in the language of which the documents are translated, are taken into account during the work.If necessary, urgent translation is possible.